
It was Kevin's birthday last weekend! It was the first time we got to celebrate one of our birthdays together, even though we dated for a year before getting married. So that was really exciting. I was able to save enough to get Kevin what he really wanted, a grill! He was very surprised (I gave it to him a month early too so he could use it all summer). On Friday we went to dinner together to celebrate and then on Saturday we had some friends over to BBQ and play games. It was a really fun night! I can't believe Kevin was only 24 when we met and I was only 18, now he's 26 and on his way to 30! Just kidding :) It has been fun having this time together and I can't wait for the many more birthdays together that are still to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment