5.23.2011

20 Weeks-Halfway!

Meet our little baby girl, Olivia Kensington Smith. She is so cute!
Her tiny little foot
Here she is with her legs clear over her head   

I was surprised to find out that her measurements are actually a little ahead of where she should be. The doctor says she's a healthy active baby. We go in for another sonogram next Monday and I can't wait to see her again! It's also nice that I absolutely LOVE my new doctor! Olivia gets stronger everyday with bigger and more frequent kicks. Kevin got to feel her little kicks for the first time this week :)

I can't believe I'm halfway through this pregnancy! It was slow going in the beginning but it seems like the last few weeks have just flown by! I'm getting bigger everyday now, or so it seems. We haven't been up to too much since we got to Texas, just hanging out and enjoying this time while it's still just the two of us. Kevin starts his new job on Monday and he's really excited to get that started. Other than that we have just been visiting friends and family and taking it easy. We even bought a few things for Liv, including her baby book!

4 comments:

  1. Uhhh... did you just steal our name? Yes. I think you just stole our name. Or is this a joke? It was very well documented that we had that name reserved. I think there was paperwork on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. - you are right. Time is flying by... at every increasing speeds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!!! I LOVE the name you guys picked out! And the pictures you have of her are so fun!!! I miss you guys, but it sounds like you're doing well :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam-Maybe if we ever saw you guys we would know what names you liked haha. And we are having a girl first so we get dibs :) Why don't you guys come over this weekend. I haven't even held Eli yet. And p.s. you make it sound like you're already expecting again...are you?!

    Jordan- We miss you guys!! I am so sad you won't be there when we get back :(

    ReplyDelete