5.05.2011

Sunny California

As soon as Kevin's crazy semester was over we decided to take a nice long trip to Cali. We both needed the break and some sunshine! My cousin Kira was able to come along with us and we had a blast. It was nice to have a friend with me this vacation, as it'll probably be the last one that I will get to go on without a baby.
We got in lots of beach time and lots of eating. That's a perfect vacation in my book! I got to do everything I wanted and so much more! The best part was how much QUALITY time we got to spend with the family. I feel like I especially got to know momma Melinda a lot better and had fun spending time with her. We got spoiled rotten by everyone and Kevin and I even got a shopping spree. woohoo! I think I am going to be the cutest prego lady that ever walked the earth with all the cute clothes I got. Kira and I also tried on a 1.5 million dollar ring at Tiffany's and went shopping on Rodeo while we were in LA. I'd say that the highlights of the trip included shopping, eating, LA, getting to take my missionary friend and his companion to lunch, beach time, and getting to see lots and lots of the family! It was good to relax and get some color on my face again (Although I'm peeling everywhere of course...yuck!) and we didn't let the stress of home and money get to us while we were there. Thanks everyone for making this the best trip to Cali yet, and Happy birthday to my little nephew!









No comments:

Post a Comment