9.23.2011

Birthday/Anniversary Date

This week I turned the big TWENTY-ONE. Woo! Since baby Smith is due right before our anniversary we decided to celebrate our anniversary and my birthday together. I'd say it was a pretty successful weekend date.
Kevin and I started the day out with a couples massage. It felt so good to relax and get pampered. My lower back has been killing me the last few days! I know Kevin really needed some knots worked out too! I especially loved getting to lay on my  tummy again on the huge pillow :) After our massages we headed over to Prime Steak for a delicious meal. We completely gorged ourselves. Then it was off to a nice condo in Park City where we stayed the night. It even had a steam shower and jetted bathtub.


I'm really glad we were able to get away and have such a fun little weekend together. As excited as we are to have our family grow, it was nice to take some time to enjoy the last few quiet moments we have as just "us". In the upcoming years while our family and responsibilities grow I hope there will always still be time like this for just the two of us.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! I can sympathize the extra preggo- I think the best was at MOA with the twins though, when somebody (I think a marketer) said "Wow. You look really pregnant today." Um, thank you?

    ReplyDelete