We love seeing those big smiles. I am so lucky that I get to play with her and help her learn and grow everyday. She is getting so big. Last but not least here is a video of lunch time.
3.12.2012
Happy Monday
What a great start to a new week! We had a very happy girl all day today. We are finally getting used to our new schedule and it is GREAT! 6:00 AM sure comes quick. I have been going to bed a lot earlier and haven't had much time to spend with Kevin since he usually works evenings but it's worth it. Weslie is so much happier being more in sync with her natural circadian rhythm. She goes down for naps easier and has been happier during the day and even sleeping longer through the night. We love this happy girl.
We love seeing those big smiles. I am so lucky that I get to play with her and help her learn and grow everyday. She is getting so big. Last but not least here is a video of lunch time.
We love seeing those big smiles. I am so lucky that I get to play with her and help her learn and grow everyday. She is getting so big. Last but not least here is a video of lunch time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

oh my goodness! Wes is getting so big!!! She's such a cutie pie!! miss you guys!
ReplyDelete