Today Cisco Systems offered Kevin a job! He is now officially their newest Business Analyst on the Intellectual Capital Management team. I am so proud of him. This was the first "real" job he actually had an interview for and he got it! He is so excited to start building his career.
As hard as the past few months have been I have to say that I am grateful that we have trials. We really learned a lot from this and it made our family so much stronger. We are so grateful for all that my family has done to help us out during such a trying time and for everyone's prayers and support. It was hard to be patient but our faith, patience, and prayers finally paid off. I know that Heavenly father knows what's best for us and I really do believe that this job came at exactly the right time and that it's the prefect fit for Kevin to start out with. I have to say I think we are all very glad that the stress and trial is finally over! We can't wait to move forward!
No comments:
Post a Comment