Happy 9 months Weslie! The time has flown by! I will be planning your first birthday party before I know it!
Stats:
Weight: 19lbs 10oz- 75%
Length: 30 in- 95%
Head Size: 18 in- 75%
Weslie is learning new things everyday and figuring out how to get mobile. She loves playing games and practicing standing up on her own. She does not like rice cereal or any kind of textures in her baby food lately. This month we went to a "Little Gym Big Muscles" class together. It was a blast! This girl is always ready for fun. She keeps me active. She is so special and we are so lucky to have her in our family. She is always the center of attention everywhere we go and I love it! I love taking her everywhere with me whether its something fun or just to run errands. She's my little buddy and I love being with her all the time. There's nothing better than seeing her smile and knowing she's happy.



Goobs you are growing up to fast!
ReplyDelete