| Grouchy and ready to get home |
![]() |
| Sleeping in her car seat |
![]() |
| Grandma buying this stroller at the mall, "This is just for me and you and no one else but us can use it." |
Wes had her hair curled for the first time.
It wasn't quite as cute as we expected. I guess her hair is still too thin. It looks like she could be part of the lollipop guild in Oz. Cutest munchkin ever though!Besides getting her hair curled there have been lots of new things this month: First candy, learned to stomp her foot, figured out how to turn the TV on and off, pooped in the bath, sucked through a real straw, figured out that if she goes after the cat food at grandma's she'll get attention- Wes it's NOT a game!! Oh yeah....
AND WESLIE TOOK HER FIRST STEPS THIS WEEK!
As exciting as it was...I teared up a little when she did it. Baby's first steps are like the last major mile marker for babies. I can't believe she's almost a year. It has gone too fast!








These are the cutest pictures I've ever seen!! I need to come see this baby before I explode!
ReplyDeleteThese are the cutest pictures I've ever seen!! I need to come see this baby before I explode!
ReplyDelete