Today Remi started blowing spit bubbles and she is trying to get some giggles out but isn't 100% sure how to yet- so cute! Weslie had a hard time figuring out how to laugh too.
Today I had the girls next to each other and something just clicked. All of a sudden they (almost simultaneously) became aware of the other one's existence. Remi looked at Sophie and started smiling and cooing at her. She was telling her a big story. After a few mins Sophie smiled back at her and they just gazed at each other. Sophie didn't know what to say but she reached out for Remi. I moved them closer and Sophie reached out and put her hand on her sister. She kept touching Remi and smiling at her. Remi kept smiling and talking to Sophie. I feel so blessed that I was able to witness such a sweet moment and mile marker for them!
No comments:
Post a Comment