2.27.2014

Valentines

Another Valentines has come and gone. I usually have high expectations for these kinds of days but we have been so worn out from our daily routine that we were happy to keep things low-key. Chloe and her friend offered to babysit so we could go out. I was nervous about leaving the babies of course, but Chloe tackled the job like a pro and even put Wes to sleep. Kevin and I went to dinner and then shopped for the littles. I never would've imagined my life with 3 girls and twins, not to mention that Kevin and I would WANT nothing more than to celebrate Valentine's by shopping for them. It's funny that I never expected my life to take some of these turns but it's the life we built together and I couldn't be more proud of it. I honestly wouldn't have it any other way.
We got Wes a balloon and a little stamp set. We put it in front of her bedroom door so we got to hear her excited reaction when she woke up.

We kind of slacked off on getting the twins Valentines :( Luckily Grandma brought over 3 red balloons and a sugar cookie with everyone's name on it. If you can't tell Wes really loves "Ba-noons" right now.
My dad also brought me some chocolate covered strawberries, yum! I was hesitant to share with Kevin. Twenty-three years later and my dad still gets me a Valentine. He's pretty great.

This year Wes went to her first Valentine's exchange party. I was so excited for her! I think she had more fun playing with all the kids than engaging in holiday festivities. It was a fun day.
Goldfish- the perfect Valentine for any toddler



She is so sweet. I'd be her Valentine any day.

No comments:

Post a Comment