8.29.2016

Preschool 2016

This year is Weslie's first year at a real preschool. She has school M/W for about 5 hours. She gets to eat lunch there and go to special classrooms for music and Spanish. Last week Kevin and I took her to meet her teachers and check out her new classroom. She went on a little scavenger hunt to find her little cubby and explore the classroom. We were glad to find out that she has 3 friends in her class from her old preschool and/or church.


On Sunday night Kevin gave her a sweet school blessing. It really meant a lot to her and she even kept her eyes closed the whole time. Afterwards she kept talking about her "special prayer."

Today was the first day. She wore a cute new outfit...pink of course. I could tell she was a little nervous but she was also very excited, especially about her lunchbox and water bottle. 



I can never get this girl to talk about anything. After school I tried to get as much info from her as I could but I could tell she was exhausted from such a big day. She seemed like she really liked school and her teacher said she had an awesome first day. Yay for Weslie! I am so excited for all the experiences she will have this year and how much she is going to grow.

No comments:

Post a Comment