1.25.2018
Grandpa Grape
Last Saturday we buried a great man. My grandpa grape was 83 when he finally went to see his dark eyed beauty again. I have so much love and respect for this man and so much gratitude for the close family that he built for us. He was such a good example to me of love, hard work, a good attitude and love for the gospel. I will miss him so much but I am glad to know that he is finally with his sweetheart again. I wish so much that I could’ve seen their reunion. We buried him next to her on a perfect day. It was cold but everything was covered in a beautiful blanket of snow. There was a light snowfall and everything was quiet. As I gathered with all my family to remember him I just kept thinking, “You know, we’re going to be okay. We are strong and always take care of each other.” I truly believe that we will stay just as close even though we’ve lost a wonderful patriarch.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment