First of all we got a dog (mostly for Weslie). We weren't planning on getting one so soon but when I saw him he melted my heart. He was so snuggly and calm and I knew he'd be a perfect family dog. He has been great, except that he chews on things and sometimes drinks out of the toilette. It's been hard to train him when my attention is divided so much. He is the sweetest, laziest, smartest guy though.
The twins had their ballet recital in the Spring. They were SO cute, and did so well! They loved performing.
Weslie had her first school musical performance and her Kinder graduation. She's a cutie.
Madi colored the girls hair as a reward for being good and to celebrate summer.
The girls all went to vacation bible school and loved it. The twins are so excited to start school there in a couple weeks.
Weslie started school today and had a great first day. She was exhausted when she got home though. I am really pumped about her teacher this year. She got the one I requested and I think it'll be a perfect fit. That girl thrives on structure so it's wonderful to have her back on a solid schedule.
We celebrated going back with sparklers and snow cones.
Weslie: Loves Ross, eating everything, being silly, and playing at the park
Sophie: Loves being silly, putting on shows, flowers, making Ollie laugh
Remi: Already dreaming of her wedding day, loves to help others and snuggling
Oliver: Loves following the big kids around, jumping into the pool, playing with cars and little people and his baby doll, reading books, and loves telling me exactly what he wants now that he knows more words!
Kevin is working a TON, but he is loving it. I am suffering on the Keto diet but I have seen a little progress so I'm feeling pretty good about that since I didn't see any Jan-June.

















No comments:
Post a Comment