9.20.2010

Fall Is Here

Finally my favorite season has arrived again! I know that now that it's hear it will be over before I know it since we have so many fun and exciting things to look forward to the rest of the year! Yesterday we went for a family drive in our new Subaru up through the canyon and through Park City. It was such a beautiful drive! All the leaves on the trees are changing colors and there were lots of bright red, yellow and even pink trees. About halfway through the drive we stopped and threw a blanked down and got out our cute picnic basket (Thank you momma Smith!) packed with non other than Subway sandwiches and had a little lunch. Aspen loved running around in the woods. It was such a nice relaxing day. On our way home we stopped at our cousins house and visited with them for a while and ended up staying for dinner. All in all I'd say it was a successful Sunday. Today we are back to school and work and running errands, but I am counting down the days until our cruise! Woohoo! I've been waiting for this vacation for a long time. I am still hating work. The reps are so rude to me on the phone and I have to babysit them and make compliance complaints and correct them when they try to do something shady. My boss is also a Nazi. I am learning to deal with it though. I'm glad to have a job, goodness knows they're hard to find in Utah especially with this economy. Tomorrow is my birthday oddly enough. It doesn't feel like anything special at all...I guess that means I am getting old. I am excited that I will finally be able to say that I'm not a teenager anymore. I have been thinking about that a lot lately and I've started to realize how old I really am getting. I cannot believe that Madi will graduate this year or that my little Chloe will be the only one at home next year and she will be going to Stake dances this year and dancing with BOYS! It's a little scary to have everyone growing up and knowing that there will be so many changes in the next few years, but change can always be good and I'm excited to take it all on and enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment