.jpg)
This year was definitely one of the best birthdays I've ever had! Kevin insisted that I take myself shopping in the morning so of course I did. He had also left me a note with an address on it and a time to be there with no other information but he had laid out sweats for me to wear and said that it would take a few hours. So, a little nervous of the unknown I headed off to find the address around noon. I soon arrived at Massage Envy. I went inside and the girl at the front desk asked "Do you have an appointment?" and I said, "I think so...". It turns out that Kevin and had called in and scheduled me for a TWO HOUR massage and he made sure to get the most requested girl there for me. It was heavenly and much needed! He even took care of the tip so I didn't have to worry about a thing. It was very relaxing and I was surprised at how well he had planned out the day for me so far...considering he never plans out anything. As if this wasn't enough he still had something planned for dinner and all he told me was to dress up and that it wasn't my favorite food but that it would be fun (which was just a lie to throw me off!) We ended up going to the perfect place...Ruth's Chris! Yumm! It was so delicious. They told me to pick a dessert for my birthday and that it would be on them (Kevin made sure to tell them it was my birthday when he called to make the reservation haha). I decided to go with cheesecake. When it came out we realized that it was literally a cheese CAKE, a round cheesecake verses a slice with lots and lots of crust all the way around, my favorite! Between the two of us we could only manage to get half of it down because we were so full so that means leftover cheesecake today! Although we did manage to take about 5 handfuls of the yummy Andy's mints from the front desk on our way out. Yesterday was so perfect, it couldn't have been better if I had planned it myself. Thank you Kevin!! I am so lucky to have the best husband in the world!! I can't wait to have dinner with Kevin and Bal on Friday too!! It's a party all week, woo!
oh my goodness!!!! that looks sooo dang delicious!
ReplyDelete