




I am so excited to go on such a fun cruise vacation and I can't believe we are leaving tomorrow! I think we will grow so much closer being alone together for a whole week without the stress of school and work. I cannot believe we have been married a year! The time has gone by so fast!!! I have enjoyed every bit of it!! It is so weird because even though the time has gone by fast I also feel like we have been together for so much longer because of how close we are and how strong our relationship is. I feel like we have learned a lot about each other this year like which buttons not to push and how we both communicate differently. It hasn't all been easy but it has all been worth it. I am so glad that we've still got eternity to go!
Happy Anniversary! Have a fun week!! :)
ReplyDelete