4.25.2011

16 Weeks! First Ultrasound!


Baby is now about 3 1/2 ounces and the size of an avocado. It's little heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day. We had another doc appointment today and baby and mama are still as healthy as can be. I keep getting bigger but I've only gained 5 lbs...not quite sure how that works. The doc says I really need to put on some weight before my next appointment haha. The doctor also couldn't find the baby's heartbeat because it was moving around so much, so we got to have a surprise ultrasound to make sure everything was okay. Our little baby is so cute! It was nice to see it looking like a baby :) And boy was it moving around. It looked like the baby was kick boxing or dancing or something. It was moving those little arms all over the place! It was a nice surprise to get to see it finally and we both had perma-grins all the way home. We find out the gender on May 20th, can't wait!

In other news, we are still waiting to hear back about the internship in Dallas. I just want an answer either way-good or bad, just so we know if we're moving or not. It's been 3 weeks since his interview and I'm sick of this waiting! This week we are also heading out to California to visit the family and have some beach time. We are so excited for the break! We've got way too much stress right now.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting! You look so cute prego!!! Can't wait for you to find out (and tell me haha) what you're having... Have fun on your vacation :)

    ReplyDelete