11.01.2011

Happy Halloween!

 

This year we spent Halloween where I spent my very first Halloween, at Aunt and Uncle Keven and Val's. We had fun visiting with them while all the trick or treaters were coming by. However, by 8:00 we were ready for bed so we headed home early. I guess we are getting old. 

Our little baby is growing up too fast! She has already outgrown all her newborn clothes and diapers.



We are missing grandma this week.

Wes and Grandpa Ricks
Over the weekend we were able to have a nice lunch with the Smith crew up at Sundance. What a good lookin' group! I'm so glad we have been able to spend so much time with family lately! I am so excited for the holiday season to start! It's my favorite time of year. Life sure is exciting, and time is flying by. Kevin graduates in just 7 weeks and then we'll be moving. It'll be January before we know it! Crazy! Not sure we're ready for all the changes yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment