 |
| Our Little Turkey |
This Thanksgiving was Weslie and Kevin's first Thanksgiving with all of the Ricks family. We have all had so much fun spending time with our relatives here in St. George. I am so sad that this will be the last year that all the extended family will be together for Thanksgiving. We are just getting too big! I have lots of memories of getting together with all the family at our aunt Debbie's growing up and I'm sad that I won't get to see all of the family as much anymore. But we are grateful that our little family is starting to grow. That part of change has been exciting and we have lots to look forward to in that aspect. The next time we see all the Ricks clan will probably be at the reunion in June, so that's not too far away. It has been such a fun week! There has been lots of visiting, games, shopping, treats and laughs. We also got hooked up with a free eye exam for Kevin- courtesy of uncle Jeff and a huge discount on a major tune up on our car by Brandon. We are so lucky! Other highlights included family pics, a trip to the dunes and a baby shower for little Wes.


This year we are especially thankful for our families, for each other and for Weslie. We are also thankful for education, that Kevin can provide for our family so that I can stay home with Wes, and for the gospel in our lives. We have been so blessed this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment