It was Weslie's and also my first Christmas with the Smith's. I think it's safe to say it was a success! Christmas in California is definitely different than what I'm used to but it was a lot of fun!
![]() |
| Weslie's big Christmas present! |
![]() |
| Wes opening her first Christmas Jammies on Christmas Eve |
| This is how most of Weslie's Christmas morning was spent after church. :) |
The best part about this Christmas was getting to spend so much time with family.
| Eliot wanted to help feed Wes. |
While we were visiting we were able to welcome the newest family member to the world. Meet our cute nephew Benson!
![]() |
| Baby and proud momma |
| Cousins |
Benson makes Wes look like a giant! I can't believe she was ever small like him. New babies are the sweetest. Thanks for letting us visit you guys Erinn! Love you!





Boy her and her cousin look alike!!! That's crazy! It looks like you had a good Christmas. I'm jealous of the nice weather you had!! We need to get together before you leave! I go back to work Tuesday though.
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fantastic trip, thanks for coming to LA to visit!
ReplyDelete