1.13.2012

3 months- Texas!

This cute baby is now a little over 3 months old! She loves to coo and play. This week she learned how to grab her toys and can hold on to them for a few min. She loves looking at everything. She could roll over if she wanted to but she's not quite there yet. We've been working on that and doing solid tummy time every day this week. She is such a happy girl and smiles all the time. Her favorite part of the day is still bath time. She kicks her little legs and pushes off the side of the tub so she can slide around. I can't wait until it warms up so we can go on walks and swim! Between this little lady and working on my cooking skills I'm pretty busy these days!
Kevin is still looking for a job but we are hoping to stay in Texas. We have been enjoying our time here. Weslie experienced her first plane ride last Wed when she and I made the trip out. We held up security a little bit but I was expecting that. She slept through security and on the plane, which was perfect! She was awake while we were waiting to board and we played. She was a doll as usual. No fussing or blowouts. I felt her fill her pants at the end of the flight but we were landing so I just waited to change her. It couldn't have been more easy. I am one lucky momma. I don't know why I was so nervous about flying with her by myself. She is always good.

It didn't take long for the 3 of us to get settled here. We are working on sticking to a strict schedule for Wes, however some days we do better than others. She is growing way too fast. I try to take pictures and videos every day so I don't miss out on anything.
Working on sitting up by herself in her bumbo. She loves her dad!

Visiting grandpa at work

We love this little love chug!

No comments:

Post a Comment