Last week Weslie hit 8 months. She is around 19 lbs 30 in. She loves her juice, snuggling, inspecting new things, playing with my phone, and much more! She learned how to wave her hand last week and she loves to constantly wave to us. She has 8 teeth and there are 2 more on the way! As much as she loves spending time with us and having our undivided attention, she is always perfectly fine being self entertained. With all the painting and moving the last few weeks I am so glad she is! Today is laundry day so we are just hanging out in our PJ's, working on crawling, cleaning and thinking about what to make for dinner. I've been so stressed out and busy lately that we haven't had too many adventures. I am looking forward to getting out in the sun this week and hopefully hitting the pool and practicing what Wes learned at swim lessons.
 |
| Wes rocks the big girl car seat these days |
 |
| She likes the new furniture just as much as we do |
 |
| We just had to. |
No comments:
Post a Comment