![]() |
| Painting our new room |
Here's our bedroom. We got spoiled with a brand new bedroom set. The giant mirror is my favorite.
Bathroom and big closet:
Weslie's room and bathroom. She even has her own little toothbrush holder, too cute!
The spare bedroom upstairs will eventually be an office, right now it's just holding all our junk
Living room, kitchen, downstairs bath
My picture wall in the living room is still in progress but I like it. (I stole the idea from my sister in law Erinn, she always has cute ideas)
Last but not least-my new washer and dryer. I just had to throw them on here because they are awesome! They can hold so much!!





I love the pictures. What fun to see where you live since I haven't been there yet. It was great to see all your hard work coming together. I love you all and see being close by. But Weslie's birthday is close & so is Thanksgiving when we can be together.
ReplyDeleteLove Melinda/Mom