10.05.2012

One Year




Where did the year go? It seems like it was just yesterday we were driving through light snow taking her home from the hospital. Those first few weeks were unlike anything else. It was the happiest I had ever been. I got teary-eyed while I was reflecting on the last year. It's amazing how fast things can change. Weslie was an angel baby. She had the best temperament. I would just sit and look at her sweet face during the first few weeks. It was hard to believe she was ours, and yet at the same time she belonged so perfectly. It has been so fun to watch her try new things. I love to see what she likes/dislikes. I am so glad I get to share every moment with her. She currently loves walking around and being chased and tickled. Over the last week her personality has come out even more than before. She loves giggling and jabbering at us. Well, she loves any kind of interaction with us. She doesn't have much interest in toys, she is just a social butterfly. She loves eating finger foods, ANY finger foods and she's learning to drink from a cup. Now that she's bigger it's fun to get out of the house together and do new and fun things together like going to the zoo, the library baby group etc. She keeps us smiling every day. I can't wait to see what new and exciting things this next year of "toddlerhood" brings! 




She's so big!

Lounging on the couch- too lazy to hold her own juice while she watches TV!

Here's a few of her special moments

No comments:

Post a Comment