Because of conference weekend not many of our friends were able to come so it ended up being our family and a few close friends which was perfect. We ate and talked and laughed. Poor little Wes was a little tired and her teeth were hurting but she was still a champ and enjoyed having everyone there to see her more than anything. She didn't want to get her hands dirty so she went right for the cake with her mouth. She is definitely "Cute as a Button". Now the party is over and the reality has set in that she's a little one year old now. It was a bittersweet day.
 |
| About to see all of her Birthday surprises |
 |
| She ate an adult sized portion! |
CUTE!!! It looks like she had an amazing first birthday:) She looks SOO Happy to see that giant bear haha!! And not messing around with that cake, way to go Wes!! Is this at your guys' house? I love all those pictures on the wall:) Miss you guys!! love you!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome! That teddy bear is HUGE! Saad I couldn't fr there! Looks like tons if fun! Love you all!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute, original theme! Looks like she had a good time! By the way...I forgot to let you know that I changed my blog address: www.owengrantsblog.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete