4.05.2013

I'm Not Crazy...

Yes I am going to have 3 kids under 3 yrs old and most likely 3 in diapers for a while still. Maybe if I had known that we were going to have twins I might have spaced them out further BUT I am excited for the new babies. They will all be best friends and after this "two-for-one" pregnancy I could even be done having kids if I wanted to. Oh and the best part, I am going to be a young momma, I'm getting all this pregnancy crap out of the way while I'm young and have more energy. So that's what I think about that for everyone that has commented on it. Also, being a mom is the best job in the world. I get to decide what to do with each of my days. We can play, we can lounge, whatever we feel like. I get money magically deposited in to my account each month, and I always have a clean house. I have time during the day to try new recipes and go on lunch dates with the girls. Some days are harder than others and it seems like the messes I have to clean up are just one thing after another but I wouldn't trade it for the world. Kevin and I are perfect partners to run this family and household. We do what works for us and it is awesome.

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous that you're a young mom. If I have kids, I'm going to be too old to keep up with them. No one's opinions matter. Just keep being a great mom and wife and make them all jealous of your happiness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl! 3 kids 3 and under is fun!

    ReplyDelete