5.01.2013

14 Weeks-Second trimester

Finally I am starting to get far enough along where things start to get more fun. I am feeling better and am trying to be more positive about it even though I'm not fully out of the woods yet. I get to see the babies every 2 weeks from here on out so that is exciting. In this week's sonogram they looked so different from even just 2 weeks ago. They were a lot closer together. Baby B was using Baby A's bum as a pillow. They both had the hiccups and were bouncing around. My placenta priva is gone so that is great. Everything looks normal so far which is the best news. I am so worried that they will come too early and have problems and I'll have to leave them at the hospital. I worry about having to go on bed rest too. But I never worry about having them here with me. I am a pretty patient momma and when the days are long and hard I know that Heavenly father knows I can do it. If I couldn't handle 3 babies he wouldn't have sent me twins. I can't wait to snuggle them. I am getting bigger all the time and my shorts from my last pregnancy are getting really worn down and I am having the hardest time finding shorts that are long enough and affordable. I haven't felt any kicks yet :( I worry how they will fit in there and then I remember how huge I'm going to get. It is worth it if they're healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment