8.07.2013

28 Weeks

Another Week...another check up. I see my doc every week now. It means a lot of wasted gas but it also means I get to see the babies every week! Today the doc told me that every week of growth we can get from here on out is awesome. I'm not showing any signs of preterm labor or anything so I'm sure there will be several more weeks to come (8 if my doctor can help it).
I have kind of been holding off on the excitement all this time because it is still so far away, but today I got a little giddy for some reason. The babies were moving all over the place as usual during the sono. They were sucking on hands, grabbing their piggies and lots of cute things. I had a different lady doing the sono today and she tried to sneak me a 3D picture but the babies wouldn't cooperate. Baby A hardly ever even gives us profile shots. She is always hiding and always very low in my tummy. She is also the quiet baby and doesn't kick as much as B. B is the bigger baby with tons of kicks. She is currently residing under my ribs....like laying across my stomach and under both sides of my ribs. I am excited to meet them. I am nervous about the lack of sleep that is coming but that's about the only thing! Those first few weeks are so special.

Here's WESLIE's sono pic at 20 weeks:

And here is BABY B's pic from today:

Can you tell they're sisters? They both have their feet over their heads!

No comments:

Post a Comment