5.08.2014
7 Months
Remi Likes:
Doing "supermans" or "skydiving" on their tummies.
Sitting and can usually sit for about 10-30 secs on her own.
Rolling around
Snuggling/nuzzling, especially when she's sleepy
Binki
Toys!
Looking at Sophie's Ears
Playing with her big pink cup in the tub
Singing little songs
Dislikes:
Seeing Sophie eating when she is hungry and doesn't have a bottle of her own
...Yeah I think that's pretty much it. They are seriously always content!
Sophie likes:
Doing "supermans" or "skydiving" on their tummies.
Learning to sit up better
Rolling around to see everything and get toys
Observing everyone/everything quietly
Toys!
Sometimes Soph laughs at her sisters when they cry. It isn't malicious at all...I think she must think the sound is funny. You can't help but crack up when you see the whole situation go down.
Playing with Remi's ears
Splashing in the tub
Having serious chats
Dislikes:
Binki's
Having to wait more than 5 secs for a bottle (she waits until she's starving and it's an emergency to tell us she's hungry!)
Sometimes they say "Mama" on accident when they cry. They like making the "Ba" sound when they talk. They haven't had any solids yet. I haven't tried them because they are just barely learning to sit up. I am not rushing them before they are ready. They are still my little babies and I'm okay with that. Wes grew up way too fast!
Speaking of Wes, she has really taken to the babies a lot more this month. I think she is more comfortable the bigger they get. She gets really grossed out by milk, spit up, and drool on their face or on her skin but she has been interacting with them a lot more. She likes holding them, helping to put on their diapers, helps feed them, gets binki's and toys to cheer them up, and has been talking to and sharing toys with them. We love hearing them laugh and giggle at each other!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment