Last week during dinner, Weslie made a comment about poor kids in other countries. I told the girls that there are poor people everywhere and that there are kids in Wylie that won't have dinner tonight and won't have any presents at Christmas. They told me I should buy them presents and I replied that THEY should buy them presents. So on a very busy Saturday I helped the girls setup a hot chocolate stand by the elementary school. We completely sold out and they raised over $100. Everyone had a job. Sophie served cookies with napkins. Weslie poured hot chocolate. Remi offered peppermint and mini marshmallows. They were all shouting and waving and so excited every time we had customers! It was just too cute not to document. For family night we went to Target and picked out some gifts and dropped them off at toys for tots. It was too cute not to document.



No comments:
Post a Comment