Yes I am finally at 14 weeks! 3 months down, 6 to go! Bring on the next stage baby! Although the beginning was literally hell for me things are starting to look up. I hardly ever need to take naps anymore (Although, Kevin pointed out that I get really grouchy when I get tired). I barely feel nauseated as long as I'm on my medicine. Hopefully I won't be dependent on it for much longer. Smells are still my worst enemy but I am learning to cope. There's lots to look forward to in the coming weeks. I could feel the baby move as early as two weeks, and I'll be having my first ultra sound and finding out the gender in May.
I've been a little sick the past 3 weeks and I just can't seem to get over it. I never thought I would say this but I have thoroughly enjoyed having a stuffy nose. Stuffy nose = no smells. That part has been great. However the mucus in the back of my throat teasing my sensitive gag reflex is getting a little old. I know, I know....TMI.
I know there are lots of things I am going to be doing in the next few months to get ready for this baby but my main concern right now is picking a name! I thought Kevin and I had them picked out but it turns out he's getting cold feet on some of the favorites and we can't seem to agree on any lately. I know we don't even know what the gender is yet so I can probably calm down, but it might take us that long to agree so I'd rather be prepared.
Baby update:
From head to bottom, baby is 3 1/2 inches — about the size of a lemon — and weighs 1 1/2 ounces. Baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and possibly suck his thumb!
I have to say that it is a little weird to think that I'm 1/3 of the way through this pregnancy. It seemed like the last several weeks have dragged on and time would never pass and now here we are at our first major mile marker. Baby will be here before we know it!
Don't forget to cast your vote in the poll for the gender!
ohhh im so excited for yall!
ReplyDeletehow does it feel to know there is an alien life form peeing inside of you
ReplyDelete