Sometimes I wonder why we even stay at church past sacrament meeting when all we do is continuous laps around the church with Weslie. Today was no exception. During the third hour we left Relief Society about 20 min early and started up the rounds again. Wes was sporting a giant pink tutu today and she got many comments. She decided to stop in one of the foyers where there were many people from another ward waiting to go into the chapel. Over the speakers 2 little girls started singing solos. Their little voices were so sweet. Weslie looked up to the speakers and smiled. Then she started dancing round and round in circles. All eyes were on her as usual. There was a sweet calmness as we all stood there watching her. Everyone was sweet to her and were willing to share their books, toys and smiles with her. When she was done she went around to visit with all the strangers. Kids would come through and say, "Aww, she's so cute."
I guess what I'm trying to say is that I was glad we stayed all 3 hours. Even in the hall during the 3rd hour I was able to feel the sweet peace that the savior brings into each of our lives. I was able to recognize good in every person that Wes came in contact with and not think any negative thoughts about anyone because they were so willing to be kind to my little baby. And I was able to reflect on how lucky I am to have such a sweet, pure and perfect little girl in my life. She gives and loves without any reserve. She is an example to me and a light in my life.
I want to see the this little performance....
ReplyDelete