I will be posting about Christmas soon. In the meantime here are some videos of the little lady. She loves to slide. Northpark mall has the smallest slide I've ever seen! It's just her size and small enough that she doesn't slide too much and loose her balance. She just kept going back to it over and over again! I tried to be a crafty fun mom and make the bath paints I saw on Pintrest. I thought since Wes enjoys slime-ing her food all over the table she might like slime-ing paint around. Wrong. She was not interested at all and didn't want to get dirty, even with coaxing. That one was a fail. Maybe in a few more months we can try to use her bath crayons she got for Christmas.
12.27.2012
Update
Tomorrow I am filming a wedding and I couldn't be more excited! I can't wait to have my own business. I love editing videos, especially wedding videos! I am so nervous about going out on this limb. If I fail and don't make a successful business or it turns out I'm not as good at this stuff as I would like then I will be so embarrassed and sad. But luckily I have a very supportive husband who has helped me get the ball rolling so I have mustered the courage to actually get a website set up (more info on that once it's up and running) and start a real thing here!
I will be posting about Christmas soon. In the meantime here are some videos of the little lady. She loves to slide. Northpark mall has the smallest slide I've ever seen! It's just her size and small enough that she doesn't slide too much and loose her balance. She just kept going back to it over and over again! I tried to be a crafty fun mom and make the bath paints I saw on Pintrest. I thought since Wes enjoys slime-ing her food all over the table she might like slime-ing paint around. Wrong. She was not interested at all and didn't want to get dirty, even with coaxing. That one was a fail. Maybe in a few more months we can try to use her bath crayons she got for Christmas.
I will be posting about Christmas soon. In the meantime here are some videos of the little lady. She loves to slide. Northpark mall has the smallest slide I've ever seen! It's just her size and small enough that she doesn't slide too much and loose her balance. She just kept going back to it over and over again! I tried to be a crafty fun mom and make the bath paints I saw on Pintrest. I thought since Wes enjoys slime-ing her food all over the table she might like slime-ing paint around. Wrong. She was not interested at all and didn't want to get dirty, even with coaxing. That one was a fail. Maybe in a few more months we can try to use her bath crayons she got for Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love Weslie, she is the cutest ever! Dallas says, "wow that is the shortest slide ever" haha! love that she crawls back up it after she slides down! I am super excited for you and your new adventure of doing wedding videos! I bet you will be fantastic, good luck, can't wait to see your website and hear more about how it's going! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete