2.03.2013
Sunday Funday...or lazy day
Church was good today. We finally made it to church early for the first time ever and got a bench seat. Wes did much better being corralled in a bench then she has done being stuck sitting in our laps. They finally pinned me down with a calling and I got all sustained and everything today. I am officially the new Young Womens personal progress leader! I am pretty excited about it. A lot of the ladies I have wanted to get to know better at church are in young womens, so it will be nice to get to hangout with them. I go to YW third hour and also to the Wed activities to help fill in for the leaders that can't always make it. The YW seem like a really good group of girls. There aren't very many of them either and they all seem really close. I am excited to get to know them! It will be a new fun thing and it will also help motivate me to make it through the third hour of church when Weslie is at her breaking point! Just 2 more months and she can play in nursery. Hopefully the flu season will be over by then! I am such a germ freak I know, especially now that I've got Wes. There's seriously nothing worse than a sick baby. After church me and Wes had naps and Kevin got to watch his golf tournament. I made steak for dinner and now I am getting some quiet time upstairs in bed while Kevin and Wes watch the Superbowl. Sounds like a great lazy Sunday to me. Oh and there's one more thing. It's kind of embarassing but definitely worth mentioning. Today I finished reading the book of Mormon, all the way through from cover to cover. I had never really read it straight through, other than a BOM read-a-thon sleepover we did when I was in YW and you can imagine there was chattering and day dreaming. I think I was still in beehives and I probably fell asleep sometimes in the wee hours of the morning so it doesn't really count. Anyway I am really glad I did it. It feels much better to know all the stories now and I can better understand the lessons in Sunday school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment