2.21.2013
Weslie Lately
Wes will be 17 months pretty soon so I thought I'd post a quick update. Her favorite words are:
All done!
up (when she wants help climbing)
Ball
Hi Kitty
Yup
Bum-pa (grandpa)
Up-ba-ba ("up above the"...world so high....)-words from twinkle twinkle little star
She is trying to mimic more words and sounds these days.
She loves soda and is always reaching for our cups and straws. She is so lovey dovey with any cat or dog.
Favorite foods are mac and cheese, peaches, and any pasta with red sauce. She is allergic to peanuts.
She has a mouth full of teeth and is just waiting for the last top 2 molars.
She isn't even close to self feeding with utensils. The most I can get her to do is put the fork with food already on it into her mouth. She's a little behind but that's okay.
The last week I received my first real kiss on the mouth from her. She has been so snuggly since Utah and I love it! Lots of hugs and snuggles for me!
She is always busy and moving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment