6.30.2013

Busy Fun Week


This week we were able to take Wes to her first matinee! We went and saw Monster's University. I thought she would want to wander at some point for sure, but she surprised me as usual and sat quietly in her booster chair the whole movie! She was lovin' the big screen and snacking on popcorn and sprite. What a cute little lady. We really can take her anywhere.

We also went on a play date with our good friends to the indoor safari. Weslie loved riding the robotic animals and the train. She nearly gave me a panic attack when she kept standing up and sticking her head through the train window. I was so nervous she was going to fall and I just kept thinking, "hurry up and start the ride or she's going to bail!" So in a panic I was the crazy preggo mom that was reaching clear over the railing of the fence (ruining pictures) and shoving my child's head back into the train car. Once the ride started she was fine of course. Her and her friend grant giggled every time they came around to the animals and the employee/tour guide would stick them in the window and shake them.

Wes also had her first bubble bath recently. She loved it and even gave herself a mustache. It was cute until I realized it had happened while eating bubbles! The very next night she asked for bubbles again. We are in trouble now!





Last but not least, we went to see fireworks last night. We met our friends there and Wes and grant had a blast sharing and playing on the blankets together. We got some delicious corn dogs and Wes got a glow necklace. What a perfect evening. It wasn't even too hot and there were no bugs! Woo! Kevin enjoyed the Styx concert and I just enjoyed being out and relaxing. The fireworks didn't start until 10 so Wes was pretty tired by then. She got really excited at first and was dancing around to the music and watching the show but soon enough that turned into sitting and drinking a beverage and that eventually turned into laying on dad's shoulder and missing the finale. She had a blast though and the show was awesome!







Firetruck!



No comments:

Post a Comment