Today is a good day. I woke up with lots of energy and am feeling motivated to get things done. Weslie is napping right now (She actually asked to go "nuh night" today...WHAT?) and I am skipping out on my nap time to get some things crossed off my to-do list. This is amazing to me. I am FINALLY in the good stage of the pregnancy and I am hoping I can make it last as long as possible. I have a normal amount of energy more regularly and I am not feeling sick at all as long as I take my medicine.
For the past week I have had the nesting fever like CRAZY. I unpacked all of Wes's old things and they are washed and folded and ready to go into the new dresser. Kevin thinks I am crazy and wanted to wait to buy it until we are closer to the due date but I insisted we go get it over the weekend. It has just been go, go, go the past week. I am a true believer of woman's intuition and a mother's instincts and if my body is feeling motivated and anxious to start nesting I'm going to listen to it. Who knows if I'll end up bed ridden in the next month or so, or if I'll be too big to have the energy to do anything? I'd rather feel confident in knowing that everything is done and ready rather than worry about it and depend on others later.
I am more than halfway through the pregnancy now. My doctor says depending on how the 3 of us are doing we will probably schedule the c-section at about 35-36 weeks. That is just 15 weeks away! ...And it also puts us right at the beginning of Oct. (Due date was originally Nov. 1) which is Weslie's birthday and our anniversary. The plan made more sense when we were expecting one baby. I still catch myself saying "she" instead of "they" when referring to the babies. I still can't believe there's two in there. It is going to be awesome. Oh how I love the fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment