Friday night we went to dinner at Medieval Times. It was my first time going and it was really fun. Weslie got excited being in such a different place and was really good during the whole show. As soon as the first horse came out she said, "Yeehaw!" I think she liked the hawk that flew around the audience best.
On Saturday Kevin took Weslie out to get donuts and spent some time with her while I rested. Then they came and got me and we took advantage of the gorgeous weather and went to feed the ducks. Weslie was loving on the duck statues. Then we visited aunt Madi at work and she hooked us up with free lunch, yum!
Later that afternoon we headed to Grandma and Grandpa's for presents and went to dinner. I chose a burger place of course, as I have been a carb eating machine lately. She liked each present so much that she got stuck on each one and didn't want to open the next one.
My sweet mom made our cakes and got everything ready. Thanks mom! It was so cute to watch Weslie be surprised with everything and blow out her own candles.
Oh yeah, and then this happened. Thanks girls.
I love you snoops and I hope you had a fun Birthday. We sure are lucky to have you.
Click Here to see the day's highlights.










The video of Weslie is adorable. Yummy!
ReplyDelete