10.01.2013

Thoughts

Well tomorrow is the big day we have all been waiting for. I have a million thoughts going through my head. Did I forget to pack anything? I hope the girls are healthy and big. I am nervous about my surgery. It's going to be a long day tomorrow. Am I really ready for the recovery and lack of sleep? I am going to be starving to death tomorrow. I am not looking forward to a liquid dinner. I really hope the girls are both healthy and get to come home with us. Two little newborns + Pj's + conference + turkey dinner and lounging around would make for a special weekend.

Tonight Weslie is at Grammy's and I'm already missing her. We didn't have the best afternoon together today so I am sad and wishing the day could've gone differently. However, Kevin took me out to Maggianos to gorge myself and it was delicious. That is probably the last date we will have for a while. It's probably also the last time our hands will be free for hand holding for a while too. It was nice to have some time just the two of us. I am exhausted so I will try to distract myself from all these thoughts by catching up on a few shows and going to bed early. Wish us luck tomorrow!

1 comment: