Life has been pretty routine around here the last few months- other than going to Utah. But I do try to get out of the house and do things with the girls as much as we can. Sometimes I feel like I can get out of the house no problem with the twins and other times I feel completely trapped at home. This month I felt trapped. The girls are learning how to self feed with more solid foods (not attempting utensils just yet!) and so it takes a long time for them to eat. I feel like they wake up and eat- then they play while I clean up all of the food that ended up on the floor so they don't get into it and then they are almost ready to go down for a nap. And repeat. They take 2 naps usually 3hrs and then 2hrs. It's awesome that they nap a lot but I feel like we can never do anything on this schedule! And no, they don't sleep anywhere but their bed. They mastered crawling shortly after getting back from Utah and love moving around and looking at everything. They also love following me. They haven't found the stairs yet so that's good! They love practicing standing and walking- even though I don't have the most coordinated children. I love watching them play-especially when Wes includes them.




 |
| The ice cream bowl started off in front of Grandpa... |
 |
| I love this guy. |
My parents got moved into their new house so that has been fun. I also shoot another wedding. I decided I don't really want to pursue anything video related right now. It's just so stressful and I have enough going on. If something falls into my lap I will do it-it's such a fun hobby but not something I can really commit to right now.
The best thing about August was getting Weslie a big girl bed. When she walked into the surprise she said, "It's perfect." haha too cute! Happy super early Birthday Wes :)
No comments:
Post a Comment