Meet Coco, our newest addition. I am such an animal person. I love having someone, warm and soft to snuggle with. We haven't had the best luck with dogs. Aspen was the best dog in the whole world but she got sick and when we tried to get another dog the timing was terrible to say the least. So, this time we are going to try a cat and hope for the best. It is something completely new for our family, which is probably what we needed. Kevin has been talking about getting a cat for months, but I had to wait it out to make sure it wasn't just a phase. Finally I felt good enough about finding a new little buddy. Saturday Kevin and I took a long drive to Austin to see this little girl. She is so sweet. She's a 5 month old siamese-bolinese mix (low dander/allergies, and shedding!). We rescued her. She loves to play and snuggle! She is very talkative. Weslie LOVES her, even though she runs away to hide under the bed every time Wes gets close. Weslie just laughs and chases her around and peeks under the bed to see her. They are very gentle with each other. The first 2 nights we had Coco, Weslie heard her meow right when she was going down for bed and she cried until she was able to play with the kitty for a few more min and say goodnight. Everyone loves her. I think she is a great addition to the group. I especially love that she sleeps right under my chin and keeps me warm like a scarf.
No comments:
Post a Comment