1.29.2013

Stay At Home Momma

I'm sitting at home during this tornado warning and I'm just glad I can be here with my sleeping baby right upstairs. Being a stay at home mom is the best job in the world. I am so lucky that I don't have to worry about finding expensive, germ-filled childcare. I get to be here for every "first" and see her learn and grow every day. Some days are harder than others but most days I get to go to bed with a spotless house, laundry folded, bellies full with a home made meal, and a snuggly girl curled up in my lap. We do whatever we want, whether it's a lazy day playing at home in our PJ's, going to the park, a play date, or going out for lunch. I don't ever have to worry about who is watching her or if they're raising her the way we want. She is a sweet heart and I love being her best friend. I am also very lucky to have such a great partner. I keep the house in order and I never have to worry about getting the bills paid. Money is magically deposited into my account each month thanks to my hard working sweetheart. When he gets home from work he is always willing to help with Weslie. I am a lucky lady. Don't get me wrong, being a mom is definitely a real job. My job is 24/7 and it can be exhausting. We are very busy around here. Some days it feels like it's just one mess after another but I wouldn't trade it for the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment