1.10.2013

Writer's Block

I have had so much going on lately and I'm feeling overwhelmed so I haven't been very good at updating. I realized that so much has happened and I haven't kept any record of the changes at all! I need to blog, I have to blog, because time is going by too fast. So from now on I need to do better. This week we didn't do too much. I was really excited about doing a 3-day juice cleanse but then I realized they don't sell the juice at any Whole Foods near me. I look into ordering online but it was going to be almost $300 for 3 days worth and shipping. So my dreams were crushed. I thought about buying a juicer and doing my own but I know that any recipes I found and put time into making probably wouldn't taste good enough for me to stay dedicated. Yesterday I took Weslie to the open gym near our house with some other moms from church. We went to the gym I used to do gymnastics at when I was little. The place really hasn't changed! Wes always loves being around other kids. She just chases them around laughing. She had a lot of fun on the long trampoline. She would walk the whole thing laughing and then flop down on the mat at the end. It was good to get all the wiggles out. Kevin had 2 weeks off for Christmas break, so this week has really been an adjustment with not having the car everyday. I finally caught up with the cleaning and laundry yesterday, so I can at least feel good about that. Other than that I have been busy budgeting and making my list of month-to-month items we need to start getting to get our food storage stocked. We've always wanted to get our supply, but we moved around so much in the beginning of our marriage. Now we are finally settled for a bit and I can really get it going. Here's a little video of our cutie.



No comments:

Post a Comment