I'm officially full term! I celebrated by enjoying crepes with a good friend. I was nesting like crazy today so I asked Kevin to check with the carpet people to see if anyone had cancelled and we could get ours sooner and somehow we are now getting carpet tomorrow instead of the 4th. What are the odds of that working out!? I feel like baby is coming very soon. I have my hospital bag packed and ready to go with one boy outfit and one girl outfit. Tomorrow night is the ward trunk or treat and after that we'll be ready for baby anytime!
I am taking baths about every other night now to help with my restless legs. Baby loves laying on my right side. The twins can't wait to give baby the little lamb we got for him/her. I am really over the exhaustion and heart burn. My next doctor appointment is tomorrow-fingers crossed for news of progression.
No comments:
Post a Comment