10.10.2016

Chloe + Justin

Last week my baby sister got married. I still can't believe it! Welcome to the family Justin!!! My pregnancy was too far along and high risk for me to be able to attend the wedding which I still can't even believe. I tried to stay busy that day but I was still completely crushed I was missing the biggest day of my best friend's life. My dad FaceTimed me lots after they came out of the temple and at the luncheon which was bitter sweet. Chloe looked so happy and I'm glad I could be there electronically but it definitely made me totally jealous that I was missing out on all the fun! Chloe looked gorgeous and so genuine. It was never about all the superficial stuff with them, and that was really cool to see her so grown up.
Luckily Chloe, Justin and his parents were willing to come out to Dallas for their endowments so I was able to be there for that. They both went through for the first time together on Friday, September 30th. It meant so much to me that I could at least support her and share that experience with her. She looked like an angel in her beautiful temple dress! It was such a wonderful day for the whole family. I sure love my Chloe and I am so excited for her and Justin to start this new chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment