10.17.2016

Halloween Party and Pumpkin Patch



I wanted to do something fun for the girls before baby comes so we had a Halloween party! Since there were 11 kids it was pretty hectic and I hardly got any pictures but it was fun. Weslie is a witch this year so we had witch hat and broomstick snacks and we played limbo with her witch's broom. Sophie and Remi said their favorite part of the party was coloring pumpkins.

Weslie's favorite part was playing musical chairs. Sophie was a little shy during the games but Remi totally rocked it! We also made cute "monster" cookies. The party only lasted an hour and it was just right. I sure love those girls. I can't wait to get a better picture of them in their costumes...stay tuned.


We have really been missing dad lately and needed a break from all the stress, so on Sunday we skipped stake conference and checked out the Flower Mound pumpkin patch.

It was $10 for weekend parking and everything else was free! We ended up staying for 2 hours even though it warmed up to 88 degrees while we were there, yuck! I'd say the drive was worth it. 


This is the best I could get of all of us riding the barrel train.

Remi looks just like me when I was little in this one.

"I'm resting on the punkins"


No comments:

Post a Comment