10.11.2016
Mini Van Status/Anniversary
Well it's official, we have a mini van! I am not thrilled about the situation but I am grateful it is checked off the huge to do list and we can now all ride together when baby comes. I was crushed when we made a last minute decision to trade in the civic. That was my first car and I loved it. I have so many memories with that car from road trips with Kevin to leaving our wedding reception to driving to Park city hospital to meet our Wes. It was hard to let it go but it was best for our situation.
So we said goodbye to my first little car and said "Happy 7 year anniversary to us!" By upgrading to a van! Man we are getting old. This year we have really learned to deal with stress together and how to lean on each other when one is busier/stressed. We were happy to celebrate this year by being a great team and getting lots of stressful things checked off our list. We also shared a delicious molten lava cake and watched the new Poldark episode and that's good enough for me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment