This week the baby is the size of a kumquat and has completed the most critical portion of development. In the coming weeks the baby will double in size! I am counting down the days until my first trimester is over! I am hoping that I'll start to feel better in a few weeks. However, my mom was sick the whole time with every pregnancy, so we are all anxiously waiting to see if I can beat the odds. I know I said I could handle the sickness as long as I wasn't throwing up...but I changed my mind. I'm sick of feeling nauseous constantly!
So I know it's obvious that I've put on a little weight. It looks like I need to lay off the cookies. Personally I think its mostly just bloating and gas...ah the joys of pregnancy.
I am keeping this post short on purpose. There isn't much to report since Kevin is working his butt off all the time and my daily routine consists of force feeding myself, sleeping, and laying around trying not to throw up. Everyone says that it's well worth it in the end and I am sure it will be, but I feel like I'll be sick forever! It's hard to focus on the positive when all I can think about is how awful I feel. I think the smells are worse than the nausea. Hopefully things will lighten up a bit so I can enjoy this special time. I'm sure it'll be more exciting and more real when we hear the heartbeat at our next doc. appointment. We are also hoping to make a trip to Cali at the end of April so that's something to look forward to. I could really go for some relaxation on the beach and some much needed sun!

10 down, 30 to go! Hope you feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteWell, despite how sick you've been you look so happy and beautiful!!!! :)
ReplyDelete