I know that my last post was a bit of a downer. When you're sick it's hard to think about anything else though, despite how worth it you know it will be in the end. I decided to make this list to help remind me of the positive things that are in my life right now. I am so grateful for....
1. Having a healthy baby continue to grow
2. Kevin being able to make enough money to provide for our needs
3. Being able to get out of debt
4. Having such a loving and supportive family
5. Being able to have such a fun date with my lover this week
6. Having the gospel in my life
7.My husband getting a phone interview this week-even if it ends up just being good practice for later
8.Chocolate creamies late at night
9.Living with such a great family at this time in my life
10.Being able to write this list while listening to, "I know that my Redeemer Lives" - Linda Rowberry
oh you are so dang cute! i cant wait to see you!
ReplyDelete