Baby is just 1 1/2 in long...about the size of a fig.
Next week we finally have another doc apt. and we will hopefully get to hear the heartbeat! We can't wait :)
Last week I bought my first maternity clothes, which was very exciting :) I think it's so smart that they have a pillow that adds 20 weeks so you can get all your shopping done before you're huge and going through exhaustion phase 2. I'm surprised to say that all of the shirts I purchased fit me now and still fit me perfectly with the 20 week pillow added. It must be magic! This week my goal is to get another baby/pregnancy book or two and to get a bra that actually fits.
Yesterday we brought home Aspen. Kevin has been so happy having her back! It's been nice having her back so far but her sweet smell from her bath yesterday will only last a few more minutes until she goes outside for some much needed fun. I suppose we'll have to figure out some sort of compromise. I just wish it would warm up so I could take her on walks and we could both get some much needed exercise and fresh air.
In other news, Kevin got an e-mail from a company in Texas last week wanting to setup a phone interview and we are stoked! I can't even think about the possibility of moving back to the lone start state right now. I don't want to get my hopes up. Kevin is really excited about having his first real interview and getting some experience under his belt. He's already gearing up for it. We are praying that it is a good experience and that he can take away a lot from it.
i hope he gets it thats for sure! i love yall!
ReplyDeletei agree with madi! yall need to get ur butts out here and try out the new pool! :D
ReplyDelete